Your Fairbanks Residential & Commercial Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Specialists
Alaska isn’t for everyone…but for a bunch of us, it is Heaven.
Adventurous folks love Alaska. Outdoors folks love Alaska. Superb hunting, fishing, boating, canoeing, four wheeling, hiking, camping, RVing, snow skiing & boarding, snow mobiling, ice fishing, photography…Alaska offers all that, and more.
Here are more eye-popping reasons to love Alaska:
- Our state is spectacularly beautiful. It is the Last Frontier, and has numerous mountain ranges.
- Alaska has more coastline than the entire United States (lower 48).
- Alaska is huge! More than twice the size of Texas, and a third as big as the entire USA.
- Alaska has millions of acres of wilderness, and millions of acres of parks.
- The tallest mountain in North America, Denali or Mt. McKinley, resides in the Alaska Range.
- Alaska has literally millions of lakes and hundreds of rivers (full of fish!).
- Alaskans pay no state income tax and no sales tax. All residents receive a check each year from our state, as a percentage of the Permanent Fund Dividend, which is normally between $1,000-$2,000 for each person!
- Alaska has low rates of crime, violence, and drug use.
- Alaska has much less traffic and fewer people than you’re no doubt accustomed to. Life here is no rat race.
- Alaska’s people are friendly & nice…like us!
- Winters can be cold & snowy, but summers are sunny & warm, with lots of daylight.
This Career Move Could be Yours.
A career in the heating and cooling industry isn’t for everyone, either. Then again, it isn’t meant to be.
It’s hard work, and not always in the best of conditions. You really have to know your stuff to get your license. And you’ll continue to train to stay current with changes, updates, and new technologies that allow us to do our work better, smarter, and faster.
Of course, you’ll have plenty of help along the way. Ours is an environment that encourages growth and leadership. One that rewards team play and individual triumphs. And one that fosters an atmosphere of growth for each member of our staff, and the company as a whole.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you can look forward to a substantial package of benefits:
- Company provides options to participate in health benefits program.
- Journeyman technicians have the privilege of driving a company vehicle home.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid vacation.
- Sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Education assistance program for additional career training offered by the company.
- Highest truck sales rewards.
- Total dollar amount of residential service agreement sales goes into the tech’s truck sales.
- Customer feedback rewards.
- On-call performance, and lead bonuses.
- Company sponsored BBQ during summer for families.
- Company sponsored Christmas dinner and party at a fine restaurant.
- Company provides turkeys at Thanksgiving and hams at Christmas for all employees.
- Company-provided coats, shirts, hats, and coveralls.
- Gift certificate at employment anniversary date and on your birthday.
- Working for the best company with the best people in Fairbanks.
Check out our current openings: http://www.altrolinc.com/open-positions.html