Fairbanks Duct Cleaning Experts
Indoor air pollution is now listed by the Environmental Protection Agency as the fourth greatest environmental threat to Americans. When your heating and cooling system is running, airborne contaminants are being drawn into your duct system. Over a period of time, these harmful contaminants will eventually build up inside your air ducts. By having our experts provide Fairbanks duct cleaning, you can turn your home into a clean breathing haven. It will also help reduce your heating and cooling costs and can even extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
When was the last time you had your ducts cleaned?
If the answer is anything but “within the past four years,” it’s been too long.Here’s Why…
- Studies by the EPA have shown that indoor air quality can be anywhere from 2 to 100 times worse than the outdoor air quality.
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air; they breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- One out of every six people who suffer from allergies does so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct systems. (Total Health & Better Health Magazine)
- 90% of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dust and dirt. (Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service)
- The elderly, asthmatics and people with respiratory problems, such as allergies and lung diseases, are more sensitive to pollutants. (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- One millimeter of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease its efficiency up to 21%. (Environmental Protection Agency)
Duct Cleaning Benefits
There are several good and important reasons to have your air ducts and vents (including your clothes dryer) periodically cleaned:
- Duct cleaning can help remove airborne contaminants such as mold, bacteria, fungus, pet dander and pollen from your home, providing relief for people with allergies or asthma.
- Duct cleaning helps minimize dust build-up, which helps you with your house cleaning and provides added relief for allergy sufferers.
- Your heating and cooling systems will last longer since dirt and other inside-duct contaminants restrict airflow.
- You’ll save money on your energy bill too, as dirty ducts make your home comfort systems work harder and longer to provide the desired comfort levels.
Who Can You Turn to…to Get the Job Done?
Altrol, of course!
We employ the most advanced and effective Fairbanks duct cleaning systems in the business. More importantly, our trained and licensed technicians know how to use them to help you breathe cleaner indoor air…with confidence.
Plus, we’re licensed, insured, and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Contact our HVAC contractors and plumber in Fairbanks today for a free estimate or to schedule service. Because any time is the right time to clean up your indoor air.
Our Fairbanks Duct Cleaning Services Include:
We Provide Duct Cleaning to the Following Towns in Alaska
Recent Articles About Duct Cleaning
- Fairbanks Air Conditioning Maintenance & Heating Service
- Finding the Right Fairbanks Air Conditioning Contractor