Altrol, Inc.: Your Trusted Fairbanks Plumber & HVAC Contractor
At Altrol, we have and live by a company mission statement that tells you exactly how we feel about our work, our Fairbanks plumbers & HVAC contractors, and the many customers we proudly serve.
We will always be the premier, most trusted, highest quality contracting and service company…
always focused on the imperativeness of treating our customers the way we like to be treated.
On top of that, we happen to be nice people. We don’t put on false airs. We don’t make promises we can’t keep. And we don’t abuse our customers’ trust.
Those are the major “don’ts.” Now for the major “do-s.”
When Altrol goes to work for you or your business, you can expect:
- Ethical business practices;
- Practical advice;
- Alternative solutions;
- Respect for you and your budget;
- Licensed, experienced, and trained technicians;
- Friendly, supportive customer service;
- A promise to be there should anything go wrong;
- A promise and the ability to make your indoor comfort our number 1 priority.
David Bridges started this business in 1982. Then, as now, his goal has been to maintain an unequaled reputation in and around Fairbanks with high quality work and exceptional customer service. Altrol is a company that invests in itself so we’re constantly able to serve you at higher levels of excellence.
There’s another reason we’re successful. We love what we do, and we love who we do it for. That would be you. And that’s the essence of Altrol Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing.
Anything we can help you with today? We’re ready!
So to help you make exactly the right decision, here are 10+ reasons why our many customers choose Altrol Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. No job is ever done until you’re 100% satisfied.
- We provide guaranteed upfront pricing. You approve the price before we start the job, and we honor that price even if the job is more involved than we anticipated.
- We are licensed and insured for your greater peace of mind.
- Thorough background checks are conducted on all prospective Altrol employees.
- Our technicians and installers arrive at your door in lettered trucks, wearing company attire.
- We protect your flooring and the work area; once the job is completed, we thoroughly clean up after ourselves.
- We provide mandatory ongoing training for all employees to help us remain current with the latest in product and service innovations and to improve our customer service at all points of customer contact.
- Altrol is an independent and locally owned company. We’re members of the community just as you are, and we plan on being a productive part of it for generations to come.
- We’re on the job, ready to serve, 24/7.
- Every time you call, you’ll be greeted by a friendly and caring customer service professional dedicated to assisting you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
More Reasons to Choose Altrol.
- We offer frequent web specials to help you save money on improved and more convenient indoor comfort.
- We offer free subscriptions to our Insider company newsletter to help keep you better informed of key indoor comfort issues and to provide greater value through the several coupons included in each issue.
- We also have an Energy Savings Club for the ultimate in affordable and reliable heating and cooling for your home or business.
Let Us Know How We Did
Altrol Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing
2295 Van Horn Road
Fairbanks, AK 99701
We Provide The Following Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Services in Fairbanks
What Fairbanks Homeowners Are Saying About Us
I had the System 2000 boiler installed by Altrol. The 2 guys that came and installed this did an awesome job. They showed up and went right to work. They explained everything to me and made sure that this was the system I wanted. The work they did is that of a professional. It all looks very good. Nate came out and did the final tune-up on it and went over the boiler more with me. They made sure that I understood everything. I will not hesitate to recommend Altrol to anyone that I come in contact with.”